To help you prepare, preview the entire application and follow these tips:
- Start early so others can complete forms/letters and you have plenty of time to write and revise.
IT IS CRUCIAL YOU OBTAIN THE NEEDED DOCUMENTATION FROM OTHERS WHO NEED TO PROVIDE INPUT ON YOUR MEDICAL ILLNESS VERIFICATION, FINANCIAL STATUS (optional), AND RECOMMENDATION LETTERS **BEFORE** THE JUNE 19 DEADLINE. PLEASE GIVE ENOUGH TIME FOR OTHERS TO COMPLETE THESE DOCUMENTS, SO YOU CAN SUBMIT ON TIME.
- Read carefully, respond to the topic given and follow directions.
- Avoid predictable answers in essays and write about specifics rather than generals; accuracy and sincerity are best.
- Avoid repeating information already available elsewhere in application.
- Focus on your story, the positives and hardships are important.
- Ask someone else to proofread your entire application before you submit.
- This must be your original work.
If you are typing your essay in a Word document and copying and pasting, please ensure you are within the word limits per section. Anything over the word limit will be cut off.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE APPLICATION FORM ONLINE IS “GLITCHING”. IF YOU NEED TO SUBMIT AN APPLICATION, PLEASE EMAIL US AT [email protected] AND WE WILL SEND YOU A WORD DOCUMENT TO COMPLETE BY AUGUST 12TH, 2023.